Thursday, April 9, 2009

Hanging with Amy & Crew




On Saturday 4/9 Amy brought the whole crew for a visit. It's incredible to see how much the twins have grown and what a great big sister Molly is. During lunch she would get up and run over to see what was wrong, every time the twins made a sound. It was so cute to watch her give them their Bobo's, at one point she made sure they had the correct one, Garreet needed blue and Paige needed pink, I had mixed it up but Molly fixed it for me!



We went for a walk on the greenbelt at the end of our street, down to the park where Molly played on the swings and slides while Amy and I took turns feeding the twins - it was their first picnic. 

Everyone knows what a baby hog I am and Oscar was seriously cutting into my baby holding time. It was very fun to watch him though. He kept saying "when Winter was this small" and "When Winter first started bottles", it was obvious he was having Winter withdrawls since she is off with Suzanne in MI for a week visiting her Grandma Donia. 

1 comment:

Amy, Steve, Molly, Paige and Garrett said...

I can't believe I didn't see this post until today! I haven't been checking your blog because you haven't been posting. And then when I check it, it's all about us! Don't I feel special! And gotta say... those are some cute kids! :)q