Thursday, August 7, 2008

Blog game

Normally I get these types of things in emails but instead I found it on a blog.... it seemed to be a fun game.... Copy and paste the questions and answer on your blog. Then leave me a comment and let me know where I can read your responses. Invite others if you’d like!


1. What time did you get up this morning? 4:32am - Yes it's a stupid hour to be awake!
2. Diamonds or pearl ? Diamonds of course
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Mummy - ummm good but busy with the graphics.
4. What is your favorite TV show? I have many... Grey Anatomy, Closer, Saving Grace, Boston legal to name a few
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Coffee w/ chocolate Unjury, banana & egg w/ cheese but this takes me about an hour to eat.
6. What is your middle name? Allison
7. What food do you dislike? raw onions and raw fish.
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? CD? I make my own of songs Oscar has on the computer
9. What kind of car do you drive? the land yacht - Suburban
10. Favorite sandwich? Grilled PB&J
11. What characteristic do you despise? Snotty
12. Favorite item of clothing? A new long denim dress
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Australia Oh wait I am going there!
14. Where would you retire to? Costa Rica most likely
15. What was your most recent memorable birthday? Turning 40 last year Pizza & beer with friends.
16. Furthest place you are sending this? Good Question! I'm guessing Australia since I know a friend there reads this blog.
17. Person you expect to send it back first? Probably no one... who else has an hour with nothing ot do but me!
18. When is your birthday? Jul 31st
19. Morning person or a night person? Morning..did you see my answer in #1?
20. What is your shoe size? 7.5 to 8
21. Pets? Of my own, just jack the dog...but we have 2 guests dogs for now.
22. Any exciting news you’d like to share with us? Nothing.... seriously nothing.....
23. What did you want to be when you were little? a Truck driver.. I know it's weird to many episodes of BJ and the Bear.
24. How are you today? ok, I guess.Darn pain in my side is bothersome as usual
25. What is your favorite flower? Don't have just one.... I like spring bouquets.
26. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to seeing? Whatever the next holiday is that I get to have off work!
27. What are you listening to right now? The garbage truck as it rolls down the street and Winter crying downstairs.
28. What was the last thing you ate? Raisin toast with peanut butter at bedtime.
29. Do you wish on stars? Nope
30. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Red
31. How is the weather right now? Sunny and warm
32. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Becca
33. Favorite soft drink? No soda for me thanks....
34. Favorite restaurant? I wish I could find a new Chinese place I loved.....
35. Favorite color? I like all kinds of colors but I'm partial to pink/purple/red in clothing.
36. What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbies... I loved Barbies.
37. Summer or winter? Winter
38. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate any day of the week!
39. Coffee or tea? Coffee
40. Do you want your friends to email you back? Yes!
41. When was the last time you cried? Monday at work out of sheer frustration with my boss.
42. What is under your bed? Shoes and storage of winter clothes.
43. What did you do last night? Picked up friends from the airport and played with Winter.
44. What are you afraid of? Death of one of my kids.
45. Salty or sweet? Sweet
46. How many keys on your key ring? 2 car & office
47. How many years at your current job? 18 months.
48. Favorite day of the week? Saturday - I get to lounge around the house and puts in the garden.
49. Do you make friends easily? friends - no, acquaintances- yes
50. How many people will you send this to? At least 5 people read my blog...lol
52. How many will respond? not sure… Let’s find out…. Leave a comment if you played along!

2 comments:

Katie Scott said...

paige- i read it, but that is likely how far my participation will go. We'll see!!!

Jennifer Herring said...

Ditto what Katie said. :-)