Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Life is moving fast...

It's been many moons since I have posted regularly so here are the highlights.....

Here are the highlights:
  • Spent two weeks working Sausalito. Sitting at my desk and watching the boats come in & out of the harbor all day was so distracting...sigh! I found that I only love hotels when I'm on vacation, otherwise they are just a drag.
  • Made a new friend at the home office, Mr. Meza is pretty darn cool! Also got to spend time with my friend Cathy that lives close by... that was great.
  • Learned a lot and it was a good two weeks to give me some space to decide if my career had me staying with my current company or moving on. There's a plan in place now, I feel good about that... yeah it's gonna be okay.
  • Oscar did an awesome job hosting the love and respect class in our home on Tuesday nights without me... I'm super proud of him for doing that!
  • Now that I'm home Oscar has scooted off for a conference in some far away state and is gone until Thursday......
  • Oscar had a birthday and the whole family came for dinner on Saturday night. Who would have every thought I could fit 17 people semi-comfortable in my living room!
  • Oh Yeah.... I moved the furniture around...shocking but true! It looks great as I swapped the living room / dining room!
  • Church this Sunday was nice but it was sad to see so few people in the chairs.... pray for Sanctuary we need a pastor and some wind back in our sails!
  • Winter is laughing... it only happens once in a while but I love it! her eyes twinkle when she smiles... I still think she will make the cutest christmas elf!
  • Becca is doing so awesome in school this semester...truly excited about how hard she is working at graduating.
  • I had so much fun cooking this weekend. I love it. New turkey recipe coming this week.

I think that's it... the high points anyway...

1 comment:

Katie Scott said...

You have been busy! We are looking forward to seeing you tonight!