Monday, September 29, 2008

Winter 4 months old

Better late than never!



Winter at 4 months with her purple bunny! Hand in mouth is her favorite thing right now. She has hit that fun stage where everything goes in her mouth.

She is using all different level of vocals now.... and last night when she was in her new excer-saucer from Auntie Carmen, she was laughing at all the toys.... There is so much going on with the toys on those things I thought for sure she would go into stimulation overload but she was just loving it. Her attention span has increased, which means it's now longer than a gnat's.... we are getting to the fun part of being around littel babies!

I was working out of town the last two weeks, I would talk to Oscar on the cell phone when he was holding her. He said she would hear my voice and look all over the room for me. She just couldn't grasp the fact that she could hear but not see me.

1 comment:

Katie Scott said...

Winter is such a cutie! I had fun playing with her at church on Sunday!