Wednesday, January 30, 2008

So I know this very talented photographer.....


Her name is Amy and not only does she take great photo's but she always makes me look good, which is a priority in my book. She did the wedding for Justin and Suzanne and had rave reviews from the guests. We did work her pretty hard though poor girl.


I've had the opportunity to be photographed by her with my family, at a women's retreat with church, in her back yard... my favorite thing is she doesn't laugh at my deep interest..okay fetish... of feet pictures!
Above is a bit of her work and you can always visit her blog... that is once I figure out how to set links to friends blogs on my site....
Oscar and I hadn't taken pictures together in a long time because we were both fat and I loved to hide from the camera. So we decided it was time and of the whole shoot the picture above was my favorite. Amy even had it framed for me and it sits proudly on my living room table.

3 comments:

Jennifer Herring said...

Just lovely!

Amy, Steve, Molly, Paige and Garrett said...

Awwww... you're sweet! You trying to drum up business for me? :)

Andrea said...

Aw, that is a lovely picture!