Monday, April 14, 2008

I'm totally stoked! We just booked a 14 day cruise from Auckland New Zealand to Sydney Austrailia. "WE" is myself, 3 siblings and my mom.

In 2000 my mom re-kindled a tradition from her parents to take her children on a vacation. Teh first trip was everyone, Butch the oldest, Pam my only sister, Ronald and Richard, the boys in the middle and of course me the "baby". We went to Ireland, London and Paris... two fun filled weeks. There was so many B&B in Ireland and plains, trains and automobils in all 3 countries, while very excitign it was exhuasting!

Trip 2 2005 was a great time, we took a 17 day cruise in the Mediterranean. We started in Barcelona, Spain and touched many places in Italy, Greece and almost Turkey! There is the whole broken boat engine story that I won't tell now. We got to our final destination of Venice Italy...stayed overnight and flew home... It was wonderful to just unpack once and still 11 different cultures. The only downside to the trip is that my oldest brother decided not to join us. We missed him a lot. he had his personal reasons and I respect that but boy it just wans't the same without him.

Now the fun is about to begin again. We fly into Auckland NZ on Jan 15th, well we leave the USA on the 15th but with long flights and crossing teh international date line... we get there on the 17th.

Here's a link to the cruise
http://www.celebritycruises.com/search/vacationPorts.do;jsessionid=00001R-st7C9G7DwNiTMdTeRnpf:12hdebebp?packageCode=ML14K011&backPageName=Itinerary+Search+Results

More later...but just wanted to share how excited I am.....

2 comments:

Jennifer Herring said...

Wow! That is exciting! Take lots of pictures. :-)

Amy, Steve, Molly, Paige and Garrett said...

Whoo whoo! Can I be adopted?