Thursday, April 24, 2008

Almost there...

Not the greatest picture but this is Suzanne my daughter in law and grandchild Winter. Winter Elizabeth Jarquin, I've really grown to love that name.

Today we started the countdown to delivery only 15 days to go. The official due date is May 9th and we are getting ready...Suz is already ready...way ready... in fact we hear daily that Winter could put in her appearance today!

You can throw a dart at a calendar of May and hit a birthday for some member of our family! My mom, sister, brother, uncle and that's just my side.

We tried to do one of the 3D ultrasounds last weekend but the baby was to far down and facing the wrong way so no fun pictures. The upside is that means we will see her soon.

Paige fun fact #6 - I share a birthday with my brother-in-law Bruce and Laura (my niece - his daughter) I love it when that happens because then I don't usually forget their birthdays! I vote for May 10... I think that's Ronald's birthday


3 comments:

Amy, Steve, Molly, Paige and Garrett said...

It could be 15 more days. It could be tomorrow. But it could be 22 more days! Yikes! Hang in there Grandma! Or should I say Yia Yia?
Amy

Katie Scott said...

Wow--she is ready to pop!! I know that it is hard to have patience when you just want Winter to come NOW!! Keep us posted!

Jennifer Herring said...

So close! I hope, for all of your sakes, that she comes sooner rather than later.