Saturday, July 19, 2008

Mrs. May's Trio bars

Every once and a while I hit on a new product that I really like, this is one of those days. I sampled them at Costco a couple of weeks ago when I was shopping with Pam and Jean. I brought home a box of 20 and they lasted exactly one week. The kids didn't even have any!

http://www.mrsmays.com/index.php?main_page=index

The great thing about these is the sugar content, they are almost a prefect food for me. The upside is they have protein and less than half the normal sugar of almost every bar out there.... including the ones from Trader Joes.

Ingredients:Cashew, Almonds, Pistachios, Blueberries, Sesame Seeds, Sunflower Seeds, Pumpkin Seeds, Dates, Raisins, Rice Malt, Natural Flavors, Evaporated Cane Juice and Sea Salt.

Calories: 170 Sugar: 6 Protein: 5gr

I think if your kid likes nuts... they will love these things. There's an link on the website that shows where you can get them, right now Costco is the least expensive. Try Smart and Final, they usually have good prices. So far I've had the almond Crunch and all the trio bars... I'm going to try the Cashew Crunch next.....

2 comments:

DeAnna said...

sounds yummy!!

Amy, Steve, Molly, Paige and Garrett said...

Hmmmm... Pistachios... That would definitely put Steve into an allergic coma...