Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Winter 2 months July 15th





People have the best ideas! This one I copied from Deanna the photographer. We are going to take a picture of Winter every month with her purple bunny so you can see her growth progress. The bunny was a gift from her Grandma Peggy who lives far away and doesn't get to see Winter as often as she would like. When Amy did her birth photo's we used it so I thought it would be a great way for everyone to see her growth progress and have a special tie to her Grandma Peggy.






She wasn't so sure about the whole bathing suit and boots thing.



Grandpa bought these boots on his trip to Houston







3 comments:

Jennifer Herring said...

Haha, I love that she already knows that it's just wrong to wear boots with a bathing suit! So funny...

Keep doing the picture thing. I started doing it with Kaya when she was a baby and I think I'd stopped by the time she was 6 or 7 months old. I wish I'd kept it up, so now I have to tell you - keep doing it! :-)

DeAnna said...

YAY! I am glad that you guys are doing the montly pictures too. I am so glad I did it. They grow so quickly and change so fast it is great to look back at the pics at the end of the year! Love the boots!

Anonymous said...

bottom pic but naked, nice close up of her hairless baby pu-s-