Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Winter 1 month old


I can hardly believe it's been a month since this wonderful little person entered our world. I have been accused many times of being a "baby hog" and it's true... no doubt there. Oscar however is giving me a run for my money when it comes to spending time with her. Because he's home in recovery I find that he visits with her several times a day...yes I'm jealous!


Last night we took a little walk and ended up at the kids front door. She was a bit fussy when we got there and Suz had a fairly righteous headache so we fed her a bottle. She was so awake after that. She is cooing now, making those wistful little noises that babies make. She defiantly knows who we are and will track to our face if she hears the sound of our voices. I can calm her by singing the single verse of a song in Spanish, that I know. It's a family joke now that I sing the same verse over and over...guess I should learn the rest. I'll have to hit up my two Spanish speaking sister in laws for that!


Oscar is good today... Thinking about making an appearance at the office for a few hours. Jonathan is also doing well.....

3 comments:

Amy, Steve, Molly, Paige and Garrett said...

Awwww... she's so cute. I see 3-month photos in her future!
Amy

Jennifer Herring said...

Glad to hear everyone is doing well!

And has it really been a month already? Wow...

Katie Scott said...

It is so crazy that Winter is one monld old already! Time flies! I am so glad to hear that Oscar is still feeling a bit better. It is so weird to think that his appendix is healing and that he could just live with it like that. It will be interesting to hear what they have to say in his consult.