Monday, June 9, 2008

Yay... finally a plan...

They are giving him contrast to drink right now and plan the procedure for 1pm today. He has to drink this wonderfully thick and tastes a lot like chalk, liquid so they can make sure they do not hit any of his bowel or stomach when doing the procdure. It will take about an hour for the procedure so I'll let you know later this afternoon how he's doing. They will be giving him some stuff to knock him out completely.

pray for great results and steady hands of the surgeon!

5 comments:

Jennifer Herring said...

Praying!!! I'm sorry I can't be there to wait with you! Hopefully you have some good company...

-Jennifer

Linda said...

Praying here, too!

Love,
K & L

Amy, Steve, Molly, Paige and Garrett said...

Praying here! I'll be over probably around 2:45'ish (after Molly's nap). She and I went to Wally-world (a.k.a. - Walmart) this morning to get some things for him to do while he's bed ridden. She wanted to get him Mr. Potato Head and I had to convince her that it probably wasn't up Oscar's alley. So we bought it for her instead! :)
Amy

Katie Scott said...

Thanks for faithfully updating your blog so we know what is going on. Oscar is so lucky to have a wife like you looking out for him. What is wrong with those nurses and doctors? Praying for surgery and quick recovery!!

Kristen Ewers said...

So I just read this, does my prayer count after the fact? It's a good thing that God is timeless, I'll be praying as we await results!
Kristen